What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Cookies on seowithdavid.com
We use the following types of cookies on our site:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms.
- Analytical/performance cookies: These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website more relevant to your interests.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Handling of Personal Data
We collect and process personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide our services to you
- To communicate with you about your account or the services we provide
- To send you promotional materials or other communications
- To analyze usage and improve our website and services
- To protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and to enforce our terms and conditions
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage. We will retain your personal data only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it, or as required by law.
Under GDPR, you have certain rights in relation to your personal data. These include:
- The right to be informed about how your personal data is being used
- The right to access your personal data
- The right to have your personal data corrected or deleted
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data
- The right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data
- The right to data portability
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.